Top Internet Fraud Scams: Hackers Love To Help You!
Top internet fraud scams are on the upswing. Tech support offers are usually attempts at identity theft.
This is one of the latest scams going around. The scammers claim they are watch dogs for the security of your internet.
- The point of these hackers is to “help” you with their expert computer knowledge to get rid of a mistakenly downloaded virus.
- The “real deal” is to gain remote access to all your private information in your files.
Go to latest scams
to learn how more of these scams work and how they can negatively affect your life.
top internet fraud scams for tech support made huge overseas headlines
and are now unobtrusively making its way into our country, the United
States, to target our computer users.
- You will receive
a phone call from a hacker that says he is a software provider from a
computer manufacturer or a major company such as McAfee, Norton, or
The scammer may also say they are from a firm based in India and represent Support on Click.
You will be told you are in danger of having all of your stored data being lost because your computer has a virus but,…
If you follow the hacker’s instructions they will help you stop that from happening.
Beware of this! It is one of the top internet fraud scams making its way across our country.
- The identity theft scammer will tell you they will fix your virus if you download their software. Don't Do This!.
essence, downloading their software will give them remote access to not
only your computer, but all your personal information that’s on it.
They will have your online banking accounts, passwords, just to name a few.
It has also been noted, in many instances, users are re-directed to www.logmein123.com website.
This access to allegedly “fix your problem” gives the hacker complete remote access to your computer.
These top internet fraud scams find their victim's phone numbers and names that are accessed from telephone directories that are online.
These top internet fraud scams find their victim's phone numbers and
names that are accessed from telephone directories that are online.
In this way, they can target their next user.
Other calls are made by using numbers in sequence using an auto-dialer.
victims have received calls in just this manner with the hackers being
men with foreign accents saying they work for the victim’s companies
Many scammers have guessed the firm of the intended victim correctly; the others hedged around the question.
hacker will tell you it's extremely urgent to immediately go online so
they can have remote access to your computer and get rid of the virus.
When the victim contacted their company monitoring firm by mail, they had no clue what he was talking about.
Top Internet Fraud Scams:
Warnings Of Trouble
- These hackers will do their best to sell you a subscription for “security devices” or “computer monitoring”.
- You will be warned by email or telephone that you have a virus in your computer.
- You will usually receive a security warning or update directly on your computer if a real virus is detected.
- You will hear a ringing tone if you answer the call.
This can cost you big time and be Very expensive in long distance charges, as this is a call-back system, which often is located in Asia or Europe.
Contact a reputable computer repair company to stop the scammer’s remote access.
If you believe you have been a victim of one of the top internet fraud scams, notify your credit card companies and bank.
Make sure you monitor your statements for any charges you didn’t authorize.
In order to best serve you and your identity theft needs, I've partnered with Identity Theft Deterrent.
I encourage you to click here
and gain an understanding of how this resource can help you.
It's not necessary for you to become a victim.
My objective is to make sure you know and understand exactly how to protect your family. Learn how to Prevent Identity Theft Without Paying Monthly Fees
As you can see top internet fraud scams run the gambit and cover many areas. Becoming familiar with all the different ways a criminal is able to steal your identity will help you stay out of harms way.
For More Top Internet
- Global Warming Scam – One of the fastest growing scams in America. Learn more about this at global warming scam.
- Tax Scams - Your identity and rebate are at risk. Learn what to be aware of at tax scams.
- Telemarketing Scams - People have been billed because of this common and annoying scam. Go to telemarketing scams to learn how dangerous these scams can be to your money and identity.
- Phone Cramming - These are charges that appear on your phone bill that are phony. To understand how this happens and what to do, go to phone cramming.
- Negative Option Marketing
- A merchant does not ‘sell’ you something; it’s automatically assumed
you bought it and you’re the one that has to do the cancelling. Learn
more at negative option marketing.
- Latest Scams
- The Rental Scams have risen dramatically in the last few years. Don’t
become a victim and taken in by this scam. Be knowledgeable and go to latest scams to learn all about this.
- internet Identity Theft - Are you aware of the
new hot spot for hackers? If you use a smart phone or laptop you must
read this. Protect yourself from this dangerous scam. See more at internet identity theft.
Return from Fraud Internet Fraud Scams to Identity Theft Facts Home Page
From Top Internet Fraud Scams to Global Warming Scam
From Top Internet Fraud Scams to Latest Scams