Scams On Cash Advance Company, Watch Out For This
Scams on cash advance company – The scam and trick to this is to deceive you with interest rates that are extremely high.
- Scams on cash advance company - The major scam comes into
play because these are unfair business practices with the payday lender
having hidden or unclear loan costs.
- Many cash advance companies are scams and unethical; you need to protect yourself from being scammed by them.
- You may be enticed by websites or ads that guarantee credit cards and loans even if you have bad credit.
To learn more go to types of identity theft.
- When applying for the credit card or loan, that is where the catch kicks in; you find you are required to pay a fee in advance.
Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the nation’s consumer protection
agency and informs people that this could be the red flag for a rip-off.
- You are definitely dealing with a scammer when you are required to pay a fee for the promise of a credit card or loan.
- You will usually end up with a stored value or debit card, or application instead of the credit card or loan.
Scams On Cash Advance Company
Tips To Avoid Them!
- The economy has been so bad for everyone that many more people now have no credit, or bad credit.
These loans are easy and quick, but lead a person into problems of deeper debt.
- Be leery of any company that doesn’t care about your credit. Often this indicates a scam.
The repayment plans of these companies lead a person to have huge debts
that they can’t keep up with and leaves them with no other way out.
is rather contrary that the same companies that have these unfair
repayment plans are the same ones that grant someone a cash advance loan
without carrying out a credit check.
- Don’t go with the first company you find. Thoroughly research a company before you use one for a cash advance.
to forums and talk to people that have used these companies and find
out which companies they like, which were reliable, which they recommend
and then make a decision on which to use.
- If you are told to pay a fee up front – run! If fees are not prominently and clearly disclosed, walk away.
lenders will prominently and clearly disclose what there fees are and
if they charge fees for appraisals, credit reports, fees for
- Normally the fees are taken from the amount borrowed and paid to the broker or lender when the loan is approved.
on cash advance company - Criminals are well known for using a
“sound-alike” name of a well established company and create slick
Some pay people or forge paperwork to pretend to be references.
- Check on who this company says they are.
Get a company's physical address, phone number from directory assistance or the phone book. Be suspicious of a P.O. Box number.
- Loan brokers and lenders are subjected to register in the states they do business in.
your State’s Department of Banking or Financial Regulation or your
state Attorney General’s office to check the registration of the
- Legitimate lenders do not ask you to pay an
individual or wire money. Don’t ever send money orders for a loan or
send a wire transfer service.
- If there’s a problem you have very little recourse. A lender that is legitimate will not pressure you to wire funds.
a loan is offered by phone and you are asked to pay for it before the
loan is delivered, be aware that it is illegal for companies to do this.
Try to resolve credit problems as soon as you are aware of them. You may want to contact a credit counseling service.
Also go to internet dating scams for this quick money scam that has become extremely popular.
are organizations in every state that are nonprofit that educate and
counsel families and people with their budgeting, wisely using credit
and debt problems.
Many of these services are no-cost or low-cost.
on cash advance company – To find if you have become a victim of this
scam file a complaint with the FTC. Go to ftc.gov or call 1-877-FTC-HELP
(1-877-382-4357; TTY: 1-866-653-4261.
Return from Scams on Cash Advance Company to Identity Theft Facts Home Page
From Scams On Cash Advance Company to Quick Scams for Money