Easy Do It Yourself
Whether you choose the “do it yourself home security” way of doing
things, or have a professional do the installation, home security is one
of the most important steps you can take for your family’s safety and
identity theft protection.
Options for home security vary in selection and cost.
One of the most crucial do it yourself home security tips really comes down to one simple term called…Levels Of Layering.
This involves the outside and interior of your home; windows,
doors, doorframes, locks, internet, car and garage, and everything in
between, just to name a few.
One extremely important question to ask yourself is…How Safe Is My Home?
Most of us take our homes for granted and think we are secure and have enough safeguards.
This is a false sense of security!
- Every year, over 2 million homes are broken into by thieves. That’s a burglary every 15 seconds. Unreal!
- Many items from the victims are used for the sole purpose of identity theft.
The most important and expensive purchase you will probably
ever make is buying your home, so why wouldn’t you want to protect
yourself from having not only your home invaded and your possessions
stolen, but your identity compromised.
There are so many things you can do to protect yourself, so please take this seriously.
If you don’t, and are lax in this area, your life will definitely become a nightmare.
It is so much easier to prevent this situation from the beginning.
The risk of identity theft happening to you has become such a
reality that many of the major insurance companies are now including
“Identity Theft Insurance” protection in their insurance policies for
homeowners and renters.
I believe good do it yourself home security advice covers all areas of your home and surrounding areas, and this is what I’ve tried to do.
- ”Levels of Layering” is the easiest way to protect your house with do it yourself home security.
Criminals are more likely to bypass your house if they have to take time to circumvent layers of security.
The thief wants something quick and easy so, if it’s too much
trouble, they will move on to a much simpler mark. The best offense is a
Here are tips for some excellent do it yourself home security devices to protect your house from theft…
Wireless Home Alarm
- In this economy, it is even more critical than ever to have some type of home alarm. Check out wireless home alarm
Home Security Camera Systems
- Cameras are essential for the protection of your family against criminal and identity theft. See home security camera systems
Home Security Safes
- Safe are indispensable for your home or business to keep personal information; business papers, deeds, mortgage paper, guns jewelry, collectibles, etc. For more see
home security safes
Home Security Lighting
- Lighting is critical for exterior, as well as the interior of your home and business. See home security lighting
Home Door Security Tips
- Effective home door security is a “Must” for keeping your family and valuables safe. For protection see home door security
Home Security Locks
- Home security locks are an extremely important first line of defense for the protection of your home and business. See critical tips for home security locks
Home Window Security
- Windows in a business or home are very vulnerable to thieves and essential against identity theft and crime. See home window security
Home Security Tips
- Is your home a prime target for thieves? Try these valuable home security tips
Home Security Signs
- Home security signs help protect your business, home and burglars hate them. See why at home security signs
Home Security Statistics
- You are 3 to 4 times more likely to be burglarized if you don't have a home security system. Go to home security statistics
to learn more.
Home Window Security Bars
- There is a burglary every 15 seconds. How safe is your home? Use layering to keep your home safe. See home window security bars
Lowes Home Security System
- This is a very affordable way to keep your home safe and secure. Go to lowes home security system
to see more.
Home Internet Security
- Having internet security is one of the most important steps to take to keep yourself safe from identity theft. Learn why at home internet security
In my efforts to best help you with avoiding identity theft issues, I've partnered with Privacy Crisis.
I encourage you to click here
and gain an understanding of how this resource can help you.
Protecting your privacy is essential when it comes dealing with potential identity theft challenges.
Don't fool around with this part of your life & be in the position of apologizing to your family later. Take the proactive approach regarding today's privacy crisis & build your identity theft prevention plan
I hope you will take advantage of all the information I've provided for
you in my do it yourself home security section to keep you, your loved
ones and property safe from harm.
Have A Great Story About Home Security?
Do you have a great Home Security story? Do you have "do it yourself" tips to share with other readers? Share it!
Return from Do It Yourself Home Security to Identity Theft Facts Home Page
Return from Do It Yourself Home Security to Motor Vehicle Theft